Once you’ve experienced the flavor of FRESH, grass-fed beef raised on nearby pastures you won’t want to eat any other kind.
Our Angus cattle eat grass throughout their life and are finished with alfalfa and grain for extra flavor and marbling.
Cost is $6.75/lb hanging weight. 800 pounds is a typical hanging weight. Your whole beef will be about $5,400. The deposit is half the estimated total. The final payment amount will be calculated when the animal is harvested.
Our beef is aged, butchered, and vacuum-packed just a short drive away from us in an independent USDA-inspected, Animal Welfare Approved slaughterhouse and processing facility.
Each share results in about 600 lbs of meat, including a MINIMUM of…
- FOUR (4) Briskets
- TWO (2) Tri-Tips
- TWO (2) Eyes of Chuck
- FOUR (4) Bavette steaks
- TWO (2) Skirt steaks
- EIGHT (8) Tenderloin steaks
- TWELVE (12) Ribeye steaks
- TWELVE (12) New York steaks
- TWENTY (20) Sirloin steaks
- FOUR (4) Flat Iron steaks
- SIXTEEN (16) Top Round steaks
- EIGHT (8) 2 LB packages of Korean-style short ribs
- EIGHT (8) 2 LB packages of French-style short ribs
- TWENTY (20) 3 LB roasts
- THIRTY (30) 1 LB packages of stew meat
- SEVENTY (70) 1 LB packages of ground beef
All amounts are minimums. These are the amounts we guarantee for each animal we harvest, but we aim to overdeliver. Please let us know if you’d like to keep any of the bones from your share.
All steaks are cut to a 1.25-inch thickness, except for the filets which are cut two inches thick.
For customers purchasing a whole beef share, custom cuts are available upon request.